Hello everyone and welcome to the “Weaviate Monthly Introductions” thread!
If you’ve just joined our community, we want to extend our warmest welcome. This thread is the perfect opportunity to introduce yourself, get to know the other members, and to learn more about how diverse and vibrant our Weaviate community is.
To start things off, please tell us a little about yourself and how you are currently using or planning to use Weaviate. Here are some questions for inspiration:
- What’s your name, location, and what you do? (only share what you’re comfortable with, of course!)
- How did you find out about Weaviate?
- What are you currently using Weaviate for? Could you tell us a little about your project?
- Are there any specific features of Weaviate that particularly impressed you or drew you in?
- What’s one challenge or problem you’ve solved using Weaviate? Or perhaps you’re facing a challenge that you hope Weaviate will help you solve?
- If you could improve or add one feature to Weaviate, what would it be?
- Any fun facts about yourself? (Optional, but encouraged!)
Let’s keep this thread friendly, welcoming, and supportive. Remember, there’s no such thing as a “stupid” question, so don’t hesitate to ask if you’re not sure about something!
Also, experienced members, don’t shy away from introducing yourselves again, your experiences could be invaluable to our new members. Feel free to share some advice or insights you’ve gained along the way.
We’re thrilled to have you as part of our community and can’t wait to hear from you!
P.S. Don’t forget to check back often to welcome new members. And let’s keep the conversations going!