Mistakenly activated MFA without activating API keys

Description

I mistakenly activated MFA without activating API keys on WCS and now not able to view any clusters in the organization either as admin user or as normal user. I’ve a managed cluster and a sandbox and both are visible in response to graphql query when I inspect on WCS website but not on the website itself.
How should I resolve this, I’ve a paid cluster which I’m not able to use.

Hi @SM_Kuber,
Please send a message to support@weaviate.io, they will help you :+1:

Hi @sebawita Thanks for your reply. We did send the message to the support team and they mentioned that we need to go on the forum for this to resolve. May I ask what would be the proper communication channel to fix this?

It would be good to add a way to remove MFA in the UI instead of going to-fro on forum and support mail.

Hi @SM_Kuber,
I will raise it for you, we will help you unlock your WCS account.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi @SM_Kuber,

Here is Mohamed Shahin from Support Team. I’ve tried to track a ticket for you but I couldn’t find it. Would you please help me with ticket number or please just open a new one by emailing support@weaviate.io and we will look after your immediately.

Thanks @sebawita for bringing that to our attention.

Hi @SM_Kuber, To get you going without further delay, I have removed the MFA for your account, please let us know if you need any help. Have a great week

Hi @Mohamed_Shahin Thank you for the removal of MFA. The other problem is that we can’t see our paid cluster in the account. Please see the attached screenshot. We are just paying for it but cant use it.

Hi @SM_Kuber,

The message “Unable to retrieve cluster provisioning info” on the UI. This problem typically arises when there are sandbox cluster within an organization, associated with the same account.

This situation can cause the UI to behave unpredictably due to the provisioning architecture. The issue affects all clusters, whether they’re sandbox environments or paid ones, coming from how sandboxes were implemented in our legacy provisioning system alongside the new system for paid clusters.

To resolve this issue for now until we fix this UI issue, you can:

• Remove sandbox, as these are intended for a 14-day trial period before deletion anyway.
  • And if you need sandboxes cluster, make sure to create them in different account separate from you main.
  • You can always migrate data from sandbox if you need using our migration scripts snippets on our docs.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Thank you @Mohamed_Shahin
This is not a sandbox cluster but a standard one. Is this the problem with the standard cluster?

The issue affects all clusters, whether they’re sandbox environments or paid ones, coming from how sandboxes were implemented in our legacy provisioning system alongside the new system for paid clusters.