Welcome to Hacktoberfest 2023!
Join us in a month-long celebration of open source!
We have prepared a demo sprint to help you get started with your first open source contribution. Learn more about our demo sprint during Hacktoberfest 2023.
Please use this channel to ask any questions you might have.
Here are some resources to help you get started
What is Open Source, and how do you contribute to it?
- What is Open Source
- Introduction to GitHub and Open-Source Projects
- How to Contribute to Open Source
- GitHub Contribution Guide by Hugging Face
- How to Use Git
- Weaviate Contributor Guide
If you’re new to Weaviate, get up and running quickly with these beginner-friendly guides:
Dive deeper into specific topics with these detailed guides:
- How-to Search Guides
- Keyword, Vector, Hybrid, and Generative Search
- How-to Manage Data (CRUD Operations)
- Tutorial: Importing Data with Your Own Vectors
- Weaviate Architecture Concepts
Join one of our workshops for an introduction to Weaviate.
- 4th October 2023 (20:00-21:00 UTC+2): Introduction to Weaviate with Zain Hasan, Senior Dev Advocate @ Weaviate
- 5th October 2023 (17:00-18:00 UTC+2): NEW Python
CollectionsClient API Preview with JP Hwang - Educator @ Weaviate
- 18th October 2023 (15:00-16:00 UTC+2): Introduction to Weaviate with JP Hwang - Educator @ Weaviate
Expand your knowledge with these supplementary resources:
Happy hacking, and let’s make Hacktoberfest 2023 a memorable one together!
Jump right in and have a look at our example use cases and demos page.
The Weaviate Team